080409 our love will never end. your love to me is do endless,baby promise to stay with me forever okay. woaini. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Rememeber all our promises

[] Last long
[x]Couple tee, <------coming soonn :)
[x]Our 6th month
[x]Our 7th month
[x]Our 8th month
[x]Our 9th month
[x]Our 10 month

[x]Our 11 month

Sunday, October 18, 2009

hate uue

..hate uue...stupid...lim...no shld be uncle lim
lorx...don wanna update de blog...hate uue hate uue
uncle lim ...sianz ytd kana scolded...forx noting...den father
keep on dig out old ting to come and scold me...lame...den
noting to scold to me liao den say till chong ...lame lorx ...
keep on say wanna make chong forx wat ...everi ting oso againt
chong forx ...hate my father tan lorx
...don reli like my father alot lorx hate him from
i young beat me till big onli now nvr beat cox16yrs old ...but my father oso ting tat 16yrs old oso haven
big yet lame ...wat if even i marry liao oso haven big mehz ritex ...jux tink my father reli dam lame
...haix hate him cox everi time come home put his anger to me ...jux me no other ppl ...nort my 3brothers
but is me ... haix...sad arh sad...den when i reli cry out i onli can cry inside my room ...cox cant let dem
see till if nort kana scold again....haix wat can i do ...reli hope tat i gort ivon de half de brave and chong de
gut ...wow tat will be more good lorx.............

No comments:

Post a Comment