080409 our love will never end. your love to me is do endless,baby promise to stay with me forever okay. woaini. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Rememeber all our promises

[] Last long
[x]Couple tee, <------coming soonn :)
[x]Our 6th month
[x]Our 7th month
[x]Our 8th month
[x]Our 9th month
[x]Our 10 month

[x]Our 11 month

Sunday, October 25, 2009

yupz today monday...261009
me now at sch doing noting ...sianx lorx ytd
go hospital to visit my father mother...ah ma
lorx cox she sent in to hospital at sat if i nort wrong
lorx...sianx ahma look so skinny liao...after tat we when
to jurong to eat fried prawn noodle...and rojak...lorx den ard
3 plus iivon corx me see whether i can go out anort...but i cant cox father
don allow lorx ...sianx den at there slack till 7plus den car home and
watch tv and do housework...yupx tat's all lorx ...sianx ritex tis is how i
spend my sun lorx...

No comments:

Post a Comment